Thursday, November 15, 2012

BEDROOM



PROJECT: BEDROOM

Always start with yourself, this will be an interesting project, as the bedroom is an essential place for an architect.

This project is a space of 5x4 meters containing a bedroom and a bathroom

PROCESS

Before I start designing, i nedd to analyze the person and the area.

BASIC INFORMATION:

Location: It is important to take note about the sunlight enters the room, and the shadows.

To know more about the person: I like having an interview with her, to have a better idea about her activities  Also, I need to know what her necessities are.

To get a better look of the room: I need to analyze every inch of the room, recollect all the details and, the most important thing, to record every idea that this room inspires on me. 

I need to have some photos and videos.


DiseƱo MBV

No comments:

Post a Comment